Saturday, May 16, 2015

Q & A

A post in which I briefly interview myself.

Q: You have a lot of information on your blog about Fibromyalgia (Fibro) and Depression. Where did you learn this stuff? Are you a doctor?

A: No, I'm not a doctor! All of the things about Fibro, depression, and other related issues I have written about, I learned from searching the internet, talking to my doctors, reading books, my counseling classes for my degree, and from my own life experiences. If you want to know something for sure about a topic I write about I suggest that you do your own internet searching, or talk to your doctor.

Q: You have a lot of pictures of babies and little kids in your posts. What's that about?

A: Babies as a whole represent new life, hope, joy, and wonder. With the deeper topics I often tend to talk about, since Fibro tends to be difficult and complex, I try to remind myself and hopefully those reading it that there is more to life than what I'm feeling/thinking/doing right now. There is life outside of myself. Plus, babies are adorable, they have fun expressions, and make me smile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment